Planet Diving

The first thing that hits my head as I approach earth is an airbag cloud. Pretty old fashioned. I would expect an electro magnetic airport by now, but hey, it works! It smoothens the intergalactic landing. I hate planet crashing. You know, all the earthquakes and blah blah blah blah blah. I prefer landing in soft mountains, but oceans will do. It`s actually why I signed up for this planet. I hate it when it`s just rocks. Hurts my back. Rumors around the universe has it that the last guy who went here wiped out the dinasours. Apparently he had a headache for 200 years from the crash.

First thing that strikes me is all the water. This planet is covered in liquid. Whoever lives here now must be very thirsthy. Strangly enough it`s the same water as when my great great great great great great great great great great great great aliens and my not so great grandalien lived here. It`s just that it`s so much more of it. It must have rained a lot. My parents told me great stories about how they threw the water back up to the sky and went surfing on the rainbow. Hmmm. I don`t have time for that now. I gotta find intellience before spacetime. Don`t wanna miss that. But I must say I`m impressed by how smooth the clouds steal water from the ocean. Can`t see a damn thing and in bright daylight! Pretty smart, but thats not intelligence, thats greed. The clouds newer get enough. They eat and eat and eat utill it goes straight through them. Newer learn... Earth does not make a good first impresson. I thought they atleast had re-invented the sparkling ocean. Or the skyrail. No floating houses in the sky. Nobodys walking in the athmosphere or making out in the clouds. O Spacebrother Where Art Thou?